A year or so ago, Dave and I went on vacation to Las Vegas. While there we stayed in The Palazzo and we were amazed with our accommodations! The Palazzo is a beautiful hotel and casino and our room was luxurious and large. We had such a nice time during our stay there and enjoyed the elegance the hotel offered. The location on the strip was perfect as well and we loved being able to step outside the hotel doors and into the midst of the energy and excitement of Vegas.
We had such a wonderful time at in Las Vegas and at The Palazzo that we have been making plans to return ever since we got back home!
That’s why I’m excited to share the following fun Palazzo package for the Las Vegas Winter in Venice event!
Winter in Venice is a 49 day celebration of holiday festivities on the Las Vegas Strip that kicks off on Monday, Nov. 21 and concludes on Jan. 8.
During the event The Venetian’s outdoor canal will feature an enchanting ice skating rink where guests can skate surrounded by more than 2,000 holiday lights, 30 lighted snowflakes, and a beautiful 65-foot LED Christmas tree! As guests are skating, candy cane stilt walkers, jugglers, puppets, and magicians will stroll by and provide entertainment.
A Nightly Holiday Spectacular will also take place where guests can watch a stunning holiday and light show complete with an angel appearing from the Rialto Bridge to light the Christmas tree across the way.
At The Palazzo Waterfall, Atrium & Gardens, guests will find hand designed snowflakes suspended throughout the 3 story Atrium, ice branches and 20-foot frosted birch, pine, and glittering trees will surround the waterfall, and the gardens will be decorated with red beaded ornaments, pine cones, and fresh pointsettas.
A seasonal winter menu will also be offered including holiday spiced cocktails, holiday themed prix fixe menus, and special Winter in Venice dining offerings.
Upon check-in at The Palazzo or The Venetian guests will receive warm apple cider and will find carolers and gondoliers singing holiday classics while seasonal music plays throughout the decorated resorts.
Doesn’t that sound so fun and festive?!
The Prestige at The Palazzo Family Suite Package during Winter in Venice is fantastic! Prestige is the23rd floor non-gaming, concierge level with a 12,000-square-foot lounge offering guests a private check-in and concierge services, daily newspaper delivery, deluxe continental breakfasts, cocktail hours and much more.
This package is perfect for families because it includes:
- Two night stay in a luxurious Luxury or Bella Suite on The Palazzo’s Prestige floor
- Holiday story readings and photo opportunities in Prestige Lounge with Santa Claus
- Two complimentary 30-minute ice skating sessions (including ice skate rentals)
- One nightly Elf Tuck-in with traditional milk and cookie delivery
- One specialized Winter in Venice bath drawn by a bath butler
- Two seasonal Winter in Venice hot chocolates at The Venetian’s Café Presse
- Story readings include: “The Kingfisher Book of Classic Christmas Stories,” “The Greatest Christmas Stories of All Time: Timeless Christmas Classics That Celebrate the Season,” “The Hanukkah Mice” and “A Hanukkah Treasury
- Enjoy nightly showings of famed holiday movies on the 23rd floor Prestige Concierge LoungeMovie showings include: “The Santa Clause,” “Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmas,” “A Charlie Brown Christmas,” “Home Alone,” “The Muppet Christmas Carol,” “Miracle on 34th Street” and “Polar Express”
- $40 off a Winter in Venice service at Canyon Ranch SpaClub
- An exclusive Shopping Passaporto and signature gift provided by The Grand Canal Shoppes and The Shoppes at The Palazzo
- 20% off at The Venetian’s famed Italian restaurants, Valentino or The Grill at Valentino (does not include alcohol)