To start, choose a location and a hotel that has a reputation for catering to romance. Romantic getaways, weddings and honeymoons all include one thing in the equation- romance.
Your choice of Romantic Getaways should include the below:
1. What is important to you both as a couple? For many, an adults-only experience is ideal
2. Intimate dining options
3. Variety and choice of diverse entertainment. Many couples like to have something special to do once the drinks and dinner are over. Oftentimes, unique resort entertainment leads to dancing under the stars
4. Private dinners on the beach
5. A romantic in suite escapade with an abundance of candles
6. Flower petals and a drawn bath
7. Hammock/ love swings made for two
8. Spa experience just for two, including romantic couples massage
9. A setting that lends to early sunrise strolls on a beach or a picnic nibble in the garden at sunset.
10. Romantic excursions that are indigenous to the island, including romantic rafting on a lazy river.
These few romantic experiences are bound to have couples so intertwined that the fire & passion of romance will remain ignited between them at all times. Oh, for the love of Romance!
This guest post is brought to you by Marsha-Ann Brown, Director of Romance at Sandals Resorts.
Marsha-Ann is responsible for capturing the imagination of couples around the world and helping to create moments that create memories to last a lifetime. Her role as Director of Romance is pivotal to the Sandals brand, a company that has built its reputation on providing simple yet elegant destination weddings for its guests and their loved ones