Dave and I never went on a Babymoon, but I spent much of my pregnancies daydreaming and wishing we had. It such a wonderful way to connect with one another before life changes dramatically.
That’s why when I came across the Ocean Club Resorts Grace Babymoon Package, I just had to share with you. For all those expectant moms out there, doesn’t this look like the perfect place to relax for a few days before the baby comes?
The Ocean Club and Ocean Club West in Turks & Caicos is situated on Grace Bay and both are offering the Grace “Bay”By Moon Package – get it? Isn’t that cute? It’s exclusively designed for parents-to-be.
The Grace “Bay”By Moon Package includes:
- Mommy-To-Be Breakfast – with chocolate, fresh fruit, crackers, and sparkling apple cider
- Peppermint Bliss Spa Package – for mom a peppermint pedicure, a full scalp massage, a mini-facial, and for the expectant dad a 50 minute spa treatment
- Romantic Candlelit Dinner for 2 – on Grace Bay Beach
- Lunch for 2 – at the Cabana Bar & Grille or Seaside Cafe
- Special Baby Gift – from Ocean Club Resorts
The Grace “Bay”Be Moon special four night package starts at $1,501.
With this rate mom & dad-to-be will enjoy all that Ocean Club Resorts has to offer including:
- Fully equipped kitchens or kitchenettes
- Washer & dryer available in most suites
- Two fitness centers
- Complimentary bikes
- Three swimming pools
- Two tennis courts
- Ocean Club is adjacent to the Provo Golf Club
- Ocean Club West is a convenient walk to local shopping and restaurants
Blackout dates do apply. For more information or to make a reservation, call Ocean Club Resorts U.S. reservations directly at 1.800.457.8787.