If you’re looking for a place to go with your sweetheart around Valentine’s Day, consider taking a trip on a jet charter or airplane to Hot Springs, Arkansas. Although the state of Arkansas isn’t necessarily known as being one of the most romantic states, Hot Springs is a beautiful oasis and the perfect place to spend some quality time with your spouse.
- Chrysalis Day Spa and Skin Care Center – This spa offers romantic couples massages, among other services like facials, spray tanning, manicures, and pedicures. You and your honey will leave the Chrysalis Day Spa feeling relaxed and looking great!
- Lake Ouachita – At 48,300 acres, this is the largest lake in all of Arkansas. This lake is clean enough to swim in. However, you if you want to have a particularly romantic experience on Lake Ouachita, you and your spouse can rent a kayak at sunset and let the soft wind rustle your hair as you gaze into each other’s eyes.
- Lake Catherine State Park – This Park offers hiking trails surrounded by some of the most breathtaking trees in Arkansas. It is also home to a gorgeous waterfall and several cabins. If you and your spouse want to have a rugged romantic adventure, you can opt to stay in one of Lake Catherine State Park’s cabins, instead of a traditional hotel.
- Back Porch Grill – If you want to eat filet mignon and drink martinis in a romantic, candlelit atmosphere, and head over to Back Porch Grill.
- Hot Springs Mountain Tower – This is an observatory on top of Hot Springs Mountain. It allows you to take in a spellbinding view of the Ouachita Mountains and the Diamond lakes. If you want to witness the glory of nature in Arkansas, there’s no better place to go.
So, take a little trip to Hot Springs, and leave a happy couple!