I’m excited to announce that we’ve been invited to attend the 2013 Disney Social Media Moms Celebration! This was an incredible surprise and we are very thankful for this opportunity. We attended in the past and have had a wonderful time. The event is truly magical and the perfect combination of Disney inspiration, family time in the parks, and creative conference sessions.
We’ll be staying at the Contemporary Resort which is going to be so much fun. I remember visiting Disney World as a kid and thinking how neat it would be to stay in the hotel with the monorail running through it. On top of that, whenever we ask Kora & Logan what about their favorite memories from their Disney trips, the monorail always makes the list. They enjoy being high up in the air and zipping around the track while the anticipation of the visiting the parks builds. I don’t blame them and can’t wait to see their faces when they see the monorail track right in the middle of our hotel!
The conference in the past years has been very informative, enlightening and motivating and I know this year’s will not disappoint.
Renee Syler will be the conference host. I heard her speak at the 2011 Disney Social Media Moms Conference and was truly moved by her story and speech. After hearing her talk I felt like I could achieve any goal I set my mind too. I’ve met her in person at a few events since and she is such an uplifting, kind, relatable, and funny person that I look forward to seeing her up on the stage again in May.
We’ll also be hearing from:
- Jackie Huba – named one of the 10 most influential online marketers and co-author of the Church of the Customer blog
- Dayna Steele – author of 101 Ways To Rock Your World: Every Day Activities For Success Every Day
- Shannon Miller – most decorated gymnast in American history with seven Olympic medals
- Marc Mero – former WCW and WWE Wrestling Champion & motivational speaker
The 2013 Disney Social Media Moms Celebration is sure to be another fantastic event. We are excited to attend and to also extend our stay with Global Resort Homes. It will be a fun filled week and as the snow piles up here in Cleveland on the 3rd day of spring, I’m counting down the days until we are in sunny Orlando, Florida!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
Disney Social Media Moms 2011
- Platinum Soiree & Family Dinner
- Speakers, Hollywood Studios Dinner, & Grand Floridian Fireworks
- Food & Wine Talk, Epcot Dessert Party, & Extended Stay
Disney Social Media Moms 2012
- Cocktail Party & Swashbuckler Soiree
- Fantasyland Sneak Peek Tour, Conference Speakers, & Animal Kingdom Dinner
- Disney Parks Social Media Session & Dinner at the Art of Animation Resort
What about you? Have you been to Disney World before? What is your favorite Disney Parks tip or do you have any advice for traveling with children?
As participants in the Disney Social Media Moms Conference 2013 we paid our conference fee, which includes hotel accommodations, park tickets, meals, and other gift items. I was not required, or asked, to write about the conference, events, or speakers. The honest opinions are my own and that of my family.